Node-Locked Licensing for Thea for Rhino
Go through the following steps to activate the single node license of Thea for Rhino:
- Launch Rhino.
- Go to the main menu and select Thea Render > License Form. The License Wizard will appear.
- Select ‘Register Now’. Complete and submit the registration form.
Note: your unique license Serial Number and computer Host ID are required for registration.
- You will receive your license via email (in most cases within 24 business hours). When you do, launch Rhino and follow step #2 again to access the License Form.
- Select ‘I have my license. Activate now’ and open the license file you received.
- Click Close to exit the License Wizard.
- Restart Rhino. You can now begin using the software in licensed mode.
If you have a Network License use this article instead.