Creating a Foggy Glass material...Materials
A Foggy Glass material is basically a Glossy Layer with Medium enabled.
- Create a Glossy Layer.
- Change both Reflectance & Transmittance to white.
- Decrease Roughness to ~1%.
We have now created a Basic Glass material. Let’s move on to the Medium.
- Click on the Medium icon and enable it.
- Select a color for both Absorption & Scattering.
- Change both Absorption & Scattering values.
Values depend on the size of your object and the look you are after.