- Should be preferred for Exterior scenes or when Direct Lighting is dominant.
- Supports caustics from Point lights, like the Sun.
- Minimal Settings
- Used only in Production Mode.
- CPU only
- Supersampling: Improves antialiasing of the rendered image at the expense of increased memory.
None: No Supersampling, Normal: 2×2, High: 3×3 and Auto: 2×2.
- Motion Blur: Enables/Disables motion blur for all animated objects in a scene.
- Displacement: Enables/Disables displacement from all materials.
- Volumetric Scattering: Enables/Disables Medium and SSS.
- Relight: When on, the user can control each light separately during and after the rendering has finished.
- Repaint: Connection to Motiva Colimo. You can control which materials will be editable in Colimo by checking the Repaintable option in the Material Lab.
All materials in the scene will be rendered as diffuse gray with respect to bump and transparency.
- Reflectance (%): Increases/Decreases materials reflectance (from black to white)
Termination criteria are being used to stop the engine after a specific amount of time or samples.
- Time Limit: Specifies the render time.
- Sample Limit: Specifies the maximum number of samples.
- Always set supersampling to None when rendering with an Unbiased Engine (TR1/TR2) and change to High when there is persisting noise.
- It is possible to remove all termination limits by setting both values to 0.
- If you set both time and sample limit, the engine will be terminated when either of them has been met.