Installing Thea Libraries in Thea for SketchUp
Thea Libraries come in .lib.thea format and contain materials, models and skies. You can download them from the following link: https://www.thearender.com/libraries/
Go through the following steps to install them with Thea for SketchUp.
- Go to Extensions > Thea Render > Tools.
- Select Install Library.
- Browser for the .lib.thea file that you wish to install and click Open.
- Check the “Accept License Agreement” check-box.
- Click on the install button at the bottom of the window.
- A messsage will be displayed letting you know that the library has been installed at the Thea Data folder.