Registering and Activation process
Opening the License Wizard window
You can open the License Wizard window by either clicking on any icon on the Thea toolbar or go to Extensions > Thea Render > License Form.
Registering for a license
Once you have the License Wizard running
- Click on the first icon “Register now”.
You will be redirected solidThinking’s License Registration page.
- Enter all your required information in the form.
Make sure that you also enter the Serial Number that you received via email along with the Host ID (in case it has not been added automatically in the form).
- Click on the Submit button to process your license.
- You will receive the license file via email within 24 business hours.
- After receiving the license, click on the ‘I have my license file. Activate now.’ button and load the file.
- Click ‘Close’ and begin using the software.
Activating the license
After receiving your license file, go to the License Wizard window and click on the second option, I have my license file. Activate Now. Browse to the location where you saved the license and open it.
That’s it. You should now see the message Activated at the top part of the License Wizard.