Using the Layering System
The advanced Material editor offers an advanced layering system allowing you to mix different type of layers. In the following paragraphs you will learn how to create, delete, move layers, change their type and also use the layer weight to mix them together
Creating a new Layer
- Click on the + icon in the Layers section
- Select the type of layer that you would like to add
- The new layer will be placed below the previous ones
Moving a Layer
- Click on the layer that you would like to move
- Click on the Up/Down arrows to change its position
Deleting a Layer
- Select the layer that you wish to delete
- Click on the trash icon to the right.
Changing the Layer Type
- Click on the drop-down icon to the left of each layer
- Select the layer type.