We can create custom presets for the Adaptive BSD engine and to do so we will have to create them in Thea Studio.
- Start by opening Thea Studio
- Switch to Adaptive BSD and customize the engine to your needs.
- From the Drop-Down select: Render > Presets > Save Current Settings…
- Give a name for the new preset
- Go to Thea Data folder and go inside the Presets folder. You can find it from the top menu Help > Open > Data Folder
- Copy the preset you created and paste it in the following folder:
By going back to SketchUp, you can switch to the Adaptive BSD engine and click on the refresh icon for the new preset to appear.
You can find all these in the following video…